Package: libhunspell-dev (1.2.11-1)
Links for libhunspell-dev
Download Source Package hunspell:
- Debian OpenOffice Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Rene Engelhard (QA Page)
- Chris Halls (QA Page)
- Tim Retout (QA Page)
- Homepage [hunspell.sourceforge.net]
spell checker and morphological analyzer (development)
Hunspell is a spell checker and morphological analyzer library and program designed for languages with rich morphology and complex word compounding or character encoding. It is based on MySpell and features an Ispell-like terminal interface using Curses library, an Ispell pipe interface and an OpenOffice.org UNO module.
- Unicode support (first 65535 Unicode character) - morphological analysis (in custom item and arrangement style) - Max. 65535 affix classes and twofold affix stripping (for agglutinative languages, like Azeri, Basque, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish, etc.) - Support complex compoundings (for example, Hungarian and German) - Support language specific algorithms (for example, handling Azeri and Turkish dotted i, or German sharp s) - Handling conditional affixes, circumfixes, fogemorphemes, forbidden words, pseudoroots and homonyms.
This package contains the headers and the static library.
Other Packages Related to libhunspell-dev
- dep: libhunspell-1.2-0 (= 1.2.11-1)
- spell checker and morphological analyzer (shared library)