Paket: blosxom (2.1.2-1)
Länkar för blosxom
- Utvecklarinformation (PTS)
- Ändringslogg för Debian
- Debian Patch Tracker
Hämta källkodspaketet blosxom:
- Hemsida [blosxom.sourceforge.net]
light, feature-packed weblog app with plugin extensibility
Blosxom (pronounced "Blossom") is a lightweight yet feature-packed weblog application designed from the ground up with simplicity, usability, and interoperability in mind.
Fundamental is its reliance upon the file system, folders and files as its content database. Blosxom's weblog entries are plain text files like any other. Write from the comfort of your favorite text editor and hit the Save button. Create, edit, rename, and delete entries on the command-line, via FTP, WebDAV, or anything else you might use to manipulate your files. There's no import or export; entries are nothing more complex than title on the first line, body being everything thereafter.
Despite its tiny footprint, Blosxom doesn't skimp on features, sporting the majority of features one would find in any other Weblog application. Additionally, Blosxom 2 includes support for plugins, and thus much more extensive customization.
Blosxom is simple, straightforward, minimalist Perl affording even the dabbler an opportunity for experimentation and customization. And last, but not least, Blosxom is open source and free for the taking and altering.
Andra paket besläktade med blosxom
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- rec: apache
- Paketet inte tillgängligt
- eller httpd
- virtuellt paket som tillhandahålls av aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, monkey, nginx, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws