Package: gnustep-base-runtime (1.24.0-1)
Links for gnustep-base-runtime
Download Source Package gnustep-base:
- Homepage [gnustep.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GNUstep Base library - daemons and tools
The GNUstep Base Library is a powerful fast library of general-purpose, non-graphical Objective C classes, inspired by the OpenStep API but implementing Apple and GNU additions to the API as well.
This package contains the runtime support files needed by GNUstep applications.
Other Packages Related to gnustep-base-runtime
- dep: gnustep-base-common (>= 1.24.0-1)
- GNUstep Base library - common files
- dep: gnustep-fslayout-fhs
- Package not available
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libgnustep-base1.24 (>= 1.24.0)
- GNUstep Base library
- dep: libobjc3 (>= 4.2.1)
- Runtime library for GNU Objective-C applications
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality