Package: libghc6-happstack-doc (0.5.0.2-2)
Links for libghc6-happstack-doc
Download Source Package haskell-happstack:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Haskell web framework - documentation
Happstack is a Haskell web framework, designed so that developers can prototype quickly, deploy painlessly, scale massively, operate reliably, and change easily. It supports GNU/Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, and Windows environments.
Happstack provides you with all the components you need to build and deploy your application, which is completely self-contained. Particularly, Happstack provides the application with a distributed and persistent data storage layer, capable to interact with the application itself directly in terms of Haskell data structures.
This package contains the library documentation.
Other Packages Related to libghc6-happstack-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc6-happstack-server-doc
- Happstack web framework, HTTP server - documentation
- rec: libghc6-hsp-doc
- Haskell library for dynamic server-side web pages - documentation
- rec: libghc6-hsx-doc
- Haskell support for XML in source code - documentation
- rec: libghc6-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- sug: libghc6-happstack-dev
- Haskell web framework - GHC 6 libraries