Package: libpcp-mmv-perl (3.3.3-squeeze3)
Links for libpcp-mmv-perl
Download Source Package pcp:
- Homepage [oss.sgi.com]
Performance Co-Pilot Memory Mapped Value Perl module
The PCP::MMV module contains the Perl language bindings for building scripts instrumented with the Performance Co-Pilot (PCP) Memory Mapped Value (MMV) mechanism.
This mechanism allows arbitrary values to be exported from an instrumented script into the PCP infrastructure for monitoring and analysis with pmchart, pmie, pmlogger and other PCP tools.
Other Packages Related to libpcp-mmv-perl
- dep: libpcp-mmv1 (= 3.3.3-squeeze3)
- Performance Co-Pilot Memory Mapped Value client library
- dep: libpcp3 (>= 2.7.4-20080507)
- Performance Co-Pilot library
- dep: perl (>= 5.10.1-17squeeze6)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language