Package: libgnomevfs2-ruby (0.19.3-2)
Links for libgnomevfs2-ruby
Download Source Package ruby-gnome2:
- Arnaud Cornet (QA Page)
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Michael Schutte (QA Page)
- Antonio Terceiro (QA Page)
- Homepage [ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp]
GNOME VFS 2 bindings for the Ruby language
GNOME VFS is the GNOME virtual file system. It provides a modular architecture and ships with several modules that implement support for file systems, http, ftp and others. It provides a URI-based API, a backend supporting asynchronous file operations, a MIME type manipulation library and other features. This package contains libraries for using GNOME-VFS with the Ruby programming language.
This is a dummy package depending on the library for the current default version of Ruby.
Other Packages Related to libgnomevfs2-ruby
- dep: libgnomevfs2-ruby1.8
- GNOME VFS 2 bindings for the Ruby language