Package: gnuplot-nox (4.4.0-1.1 and others)
Links for gnuplot-nox
Download Source Package gnuplot:
- Homepage [gnuplot.sourceforge.net]
A command-line driven interactive plotting program
Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven interactive data and function plotting utility that supports lots of output formats, including drivers for many printers, (La)TeX, (x)fig, Postscript, and so on. The X11-output is packaged in gnuplot-x11.
Data files and self-defined functions can be manipulated by the internal C-like language. Can perform smoothing, spline-fitting, or nonlinear fits, and can work with complex numbers.
This package is for working without an X server.
Other Packages Related to gnuplot-nox
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614-1)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- rec: groff
- GNU troff text-formatting system
- rec: ttf-liberation
- Fonts with the same metrics as Times, Arial and Courier