Package: gamt (1.2-1)
Links for gamt
Download Source Package amtterm:
Serial-over-lan (sol) client for Intel AMT, gtk version
AMT (included in Intel vPro and Centrino Pro) provides out-of-band (OOB) management for Desktops and Laptops, using an agent integrated in the network adapter and in the motherboard.
Serial-over-lan provides a secure way to connect a remote computer, through a pseudo serial interface.
amtterm and gamt are two terminal tools to connect to that pseudo serial interface from a remote computer. amttool is a perl script to gather informations about and remotely control AMT managed computers.
Other Packages Related to gamt
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libvte9 (>= 1:0.20.4)
- Terminal emulator widget for GTK+ 2.0 - runtime files