Package: chipw (22.214.171.124-1)
Links for chipw
Download Source Package chipw:
- Homepage [www.microstupidity.com]
custom level editor for TileWorld / Chip's Challenge™
Tile World is an emulation of the game "Chip's Challenge". "Chip's Challenge" was originally written for the Atari Lynx by Chuck Sommerville, and was later ported to MS Windows by Microsoft.
This package contains a level editor for Tile World, and supports all tiles used in the game. Levels created using this editor can be played in both Tile World and Chip's Challenge.
Other Packages Related to chipw
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase2.8-0 (>= 126.96.36.199)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk2.8-0 (>= 188.8.131.52)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)