Package: doodled (0.6.7-10)
Links for doodled
Download Source Package doodle:
- Homepage [www.gnunet.org]
Desktop Search Engine (daemon)
It searches your hard drive for files using pattern matching on meta-data. It extracts file-format specific meta-data using libextractor and builds a suffix tree to index the files. The index can then be searched rapidly. It is similar to locate, but can take advantage of information such as ID3 tags. It is possible to do full-text indexing using the appropriate libextractor plugins. It also supports using FAM to keep the database up-to-date.
This is the daemon to keep the doodle database automagically up-to-date.
Other Packages Related to doodled
- dep: doodle (= 0.6.7-10)
- Desktop Search Engine (client)
- dep: gamin
- File and directory monitoring system
- dep: libdoodle1
- Desktop Search Engine (library)
- dep: libextractor1c2a
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (library)