Package: med-config (1.8)
Links for med-config
Download Source Package debian-med:
Debian Med general config package
This package provides the basic infrastructure of all med-* packages and is needed by them.
This package provides some files which are common to all med-* packages. Moreover it introduces a method to handle system users in a group med using debconf.
Other packages in Debian Med Project are:
* med-bio biological research * med-bio-dev developing applications in biological research * med-cloud command line biol. applications for cloud computing * med-data drug databases * med-epi epidemiology * med-imaging image processing * med-imaging-dev developing applications for image processing * med-pharmacy pharmaceutical research * med-physics radiation oncology, diagnostic imaging, related fields * med-practice general practitioners * med-psychology psychological research * med-statistics miscellaneous tools medical for statistics * med-tools contains miscellaneous tools * med-typesetting depends from useful tools for typesetting
Note: All these packages are so called metapackages. This means they are not executable programs, but only links to other packages. This way you will conveniently get all the non-commercial medical software which is available for Debian GNU/Linux.
Other Packages Related to med-config
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: blends-common (>= 0.6.15)
- Debian Pure Blends common package
- dep: menu
- generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications