Package: deb-gview (0.2.6)
Links for deb-gview
Download Source Package deb-gview:
- Homepage [dpkg-view.alioth.debian.org]
GNOME viewer for .deb package files and contents
Displays Debian control information, devscript details and details of the files that would be installed (names, sizes and locations). Files within the package can be viewed within the package or externally.
Accepts package locations on the command line to support the 'open' command in various file managers, one window for each package. Packages do not need to be installed to be viewed. Opening a changes file opens a new window for each package specified in the changes file.
Individual package files or packages referenced in a changes file can be viewed from local or remote filesystems.
Other Packages Related to deb-gview
- dep: gvfs
- userspace virtual filesystem - server
- dep: gvfs-backends
- userspace virtual filesystem - backends
- dep: libarchive1 (>= 2.0.25)
- Single library to read/write tar, cpio, pax, zip, iso9660, etc.
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.1)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: x-terminal-emulator
- virtual package provided by aterm, aterm-ml, eterm, evilvte, gnome-terminal, guake, konsole, kterm, lxterminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, mrxvt, mrxvt-cjk, mrxvt-mini, pterm, roxterm, rxvt, rxvt-beta, rxvt-ml, rxvt-unicode, rxvt-unicode-lite, rxvt-unicode-ml, sakura, terminal.app, terminator, tilda, vala-terminal, wterm, wterm-ml, xfce4-terminal, xterm, xvt