Package: libcairo-ruby1.8 (1.8.1-1)
Links for libcairo-ruby1.8
Download Source Package libcairo-ruby:
- Homepage [cairographics.org]
Cairo bindings for the Ruby language
Cairo is a multi-platform library providing anti-aliased vector-based rendering for multiple target backends. This package contains libraries for using Cairo with the Ruby programming language. It is most likely useful in conjunction with Ruby bindings for other libraries such as GTK+.
This package is built for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to libcairo-ruby1.8
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.7.2)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8