Package: scim-modules-socket (1.4.9-6)
Links for scim-modules-socket
Download Source Package scim:
- Homepage [www.scim-im.org]
socket modules for SCIM platform
SCIM (Smart Common Input Method) is an input method (IM) platform.
This package provides the socket modules for SCIM. SCIM can use a local or inet socket as the front end and connect to the configuration and IM engine modules. Then other computers and/or environments can share these input methods by connecting to the socket with socket IM engine module and socket configure module.
For more information about SCIM, please see the description of scim package.
Other Packages Related to scim-modules-socket
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libscim8c2a (>= 1.4.9)
- library for SCIM platform
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libunwind7
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
- enh: scim
- smart common input method platform