Package: nuauth-log-mysql (2.4.2-1)
Links for nuauth-log-mysql
Download Source Package nufw:
- Homepage [www.nufw.org]
The authenticating firewall [MySQL log module]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target. It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a strict security model and can apply different access rules to users connected on the same host, for example.
This package adds support for nuauth logging users activity into a MySQL database. You can use this for an SSO solution, too.
Other Packages Related to nuauth-log-mysql
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: nuauth
- The authenticating firewall [authentication daemon]
- rec: nuauth-utils
- The authenticating firewall [tools for admin]