Package: libgfccore-2.0-0c2a (2.3.1-7)
Links for libgfccore-2.0-0c2a
Download Source Package gfccore:
GTK+ Foundation Classes Core - shared libraries
GTK+ Foundation Classes (GFC) is a set of integrated C++ foundation classes for developing GTK+ applications.
GFC-Core is a collection of C++ modules that form the core of the GFC library upon which other modules, such as GFC-UI, are built.
GFC-Core modules include a C++ wrapper for GLib, a UTF8 string class, automatic memory management, a typesafe C++ signal and slots system.
This package provides the shared libraries needed to run programs that use GFC-Core.
Other Packages Related to libgfccore-2.0-0c2a
- dep: libgcc1
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libsigc++-2.0-0c2a (>= 2.0.2)
- type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1-4)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libunwind7 (>= 0.98.5-6)
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime