Package: python-fuse (2:0.2.1-2 and others)
Links for python-fuse
Download Source Package python-fuse:
Python bindings for FUSE (Filesystems in USErland)
This is a Python interface to FUSE.
FUSE (Filesystem in USErspace) is a simple interface for userspace programs to export a virtual filesystem to the Linux kernel. FUSE also aims to provide a secure method for non privileged users to create and mount their own filesystem implementations.
Other Packages Related to python-fuse
- dep: fuse-utils
- Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8.1)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages