Package: libxine1 (1.1.19-2)
Links for libxine1
Download Source Package xine-lib:
- Homepage [www.xine-project.org]
the xine video/media player library, meta-package
This is the xine media player library (libxine).
Libxine provides the complete infrastructure for a video/media player. It supports MPEG 1/2 and some AVI and Quicktime videos out of the box, so you can use it to play DVDs, (S)VCDs and most video files out there. It supports network streams, subtitles and even MP3 or Ogg files. It's extensible to your heart's content via plugins for audio and video output, input media, demuxers (stream types), audio/video and subtitle codecs.
While this package does not provide a GUI, building a user-interface frontend around this should be quite easy. The xine-ui and gxine packages each provide one for your convenience.
Other Packages Related to libxine1
- dep: libxine1-console (= 1.1.19-2)
- libaa/libcaca/framebuffer/directfb related plugins for libxine1
- dep: libxine1-x (= 1.1.19-2)
- X desktop video output plugins for libxine1
- rec: libxine1-ffmpeg
- MPEG-related plugins for libxine1