Package: gir1.0-gst-plugins-base-0.10 (0.10.30-1)
Links for gir1.0-gst-plugins-base-0.10
Download Source Package gst-plugins-base0.10:
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Loic Minier (QA Page)
- Sebastien Bacher (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
Description: GObject introspection data for the GStreamer Plugins Base library
This package contains introspection data for the GStreamer Plugins Base library.
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
It can be used by packages using the GIRepository format to generate dynamic bindings.
Other Packages Related to gir1.0-gst-plugins-base-0.10
- dep: gir1.0-freedesktop
- Introspection data for some FreeDesktop components
- dep: gir1.0-glib-2.0
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.0-gstreamer-0.10
- Description: GObject introspection data for the GStreamer library
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 (>= 0.10.30)
- GStreamer libraries from the "base" set