Package: geany-plugin-spellcheck (0.19-1)
Links for geany-plugin-spellcheck
Download Source Package geany-plugins:
- Homepage [plugins.geany.org]
spellcheck plugin for Geany
Spellcheck is a plugin which checks the content of the current document in Geany with the spell check library Enchant. This plugin allows the whole document, or only a selection to be checked for spelling mistakes. Misspelt words are highlighted with a red squiggly underline, and wrong words are printed in Geany's messages window along with available suggestions.
Geany is a small and lightweight integrated development environment using the Gtk+ toolkit.
Other Packages Related to geany-plugin-spellcheck
- dep: geany-plugins-common (= 0.19-1)
- set of plugins for Geany (translations)
- dep: libenchant1c2a (>= 1.6)
- a wrapper library for various spell checker engines
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library