Package: opennebula-common (2.0.1-6~bpo60+1) [backports]
Links for opennebula-common
Download Source Package opennebula:
- Debian OpenNebula Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Damien Raude-Morvan (QA Page)
- Soren Hansen (QA Page)
- Jaime Melis (QA Page)
- Homepage [opennebula.org]
empty package to create OpenNebula users and directories
OpenNebula is an open source virtual infrastructure engine that enables the dynamic deployment and re-placement of virtual machines on a pool of physical resources.
ONE (OpenNebula) extends the benefits of virtualization platforms from a single physical resource to a pool of resources, decoupling the server not only from the physical infrastructure but also from the physical location.
This package sets up the basic directory structure and users needed to run an OpenNebula cloud.
Other Packages Related to opennebula-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: openssh-client
- secure shell (SSH) client, for secure access to remote machines