Package: solfege (3.20.6-1)
Links for solfege
Download Source Package solfege:
- Homepage [www.solfege.org]
Ear training software
GNU Solfege is an ear training program for X Window written in Python, using the GTK+ 2.0 libraries. You can practice harmonic and melodic intervals, chords, scales and rhythms, and you can add new exercises using a simple plain text file format.
Ear training is a big subject with many connections to music theory and performance of music, so I won't even try to make "a complete computer-based ear training course". But I hope someone find this software useful.
Other Packages Related to solfege
- dep: freepats
- Free patch set for MIDI audio synthesis
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-3~)
- interaktívny vysokoúrovňový objektovo orientovaný jazyk (štandardná verzia)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.12)
- väzby sady ovládacích prvkov GTK+ pre Python
- dep: timidity
- Software sound renderer (MIDI sequencer, MOD player)