Package: myproxy-admin (5.6-1)
Links for myproxy-admin
Download Source Package myproxy:
- Homepage [grid.ncsa.illinois.edu]
Credential Management Service Administration Tools
MyProxy is open source software for managing X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security credentials (certificates and private keys). MyProxy combines an online credential repository with an online certificate authority to allow users to securely obtain credentials when and where needed. Users run myproxy-logon to authenticate and obtain credentials, including trusted CA certificates and Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs).
This package contains the MyProxy server admin commands.
Other Packages Related to myproxy-admin
- dep: libmyproxy5 (= 5.6-1)
- Credential Management Service Library
- dep: myproxy-server (= 5.6-1)
- Credential Management Service Server
- dep: perl
- Practical Extraction and Report Language Larryho Walla