Package: transcode-dbg (3:1.1.7-3)
Links for transcode-dbg
Download Source Package transcode:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Reinhard Tartler (QA Page)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.transcoding.org]
Text console video-stream processing tool - debugging symbols
Transcode is a text console video-stream processing tool. It supports elementary video and audio frame transformations. Some example modules are included to enable import of MPEG-1/2, Digital Video, and other formats. It also includes export modules for writing to AVI files with DivX, OpenDivX, XviD, Digital Video or other codecs. Direct DVD transcoding is also supported. A set of tools is available to extract and decode the sources into raw video/audio streams for import and to enable post-processing of AVI files.
This package contains the debug symbols for the transcode programs.
Other Packages Related to transcode-dbg
- dep: transcode (= 3:1.1.7-3)
- Text console video-stream processing tool