Package: ruby-tioga (1.14-3)
Links for ruby-tioga
Download Source Package ruby-tioga:
- Homepage [tioga.rubyforge.org]
Ruby library for scientific graphs
Tioga is a blend of PDF, pdfTex and ruby into a library to make scientific graphs of high quality. It is fairly complete and extensive, and comes with examples and (online) complete documentation.
Tioga is useful for scripting the generation of graphs, and comes with a configuration file for irb for interactive plotting of pictures.
A PDF viewer is strongly recommended if you want to make use of the tioga script, a wrapper around some of the library functionalities.
Other Packages Related to ruby-tioga
- dep: libfftw3-3
- Library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
- or tetex-bin
- Package not available
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- kompresná knižnica - dynamická verzia
- sug: libtioga-ruby-doc
- Ruby library for scientific graphs [transition package]