Package: nuauth-extra (2.4.2-1)
Links for nuauth-extra
Download Source Package nufw:
- Homepage [www.nufw.org]
The authenticating firewall [extra modules]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target. It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a strict security model and can apply different access rules to users connected on the same host, for example.
Nuauth-extra provides extra modules for nuauth, such as the ipauth_guest and auth_mysql modules.
Other Packages Related to nuauth-extra
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- dynamická šifrovacia knižnica pod LGPL
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- databáza MySQL - klientská knižnica
- dep: nuauth
- The authenticating firewall [authentication daemon]
- rec: nuauth-utils
- The authenticating firewall [tools for admin]