Package: dh-kpatches (0.99.36)
Links for dh-kpatches
Download Source Package dh-kpatches:
Debhelper script to help packaging kernel patches
The dh_installkpatches script produces the "apply" and "unpatch" scripts that kernel-package uses to automatically handle kernel patches. It provides a number of useful features like:
* does its best to never break your kernel source tree * allows you to select any provided version of a patch * handle patch inter-dependencies
Patches are described in a Debian-standard control-file-like format.
Other Packages Related to dh-kpatches
- dep: debhelper (>= 2.0.14)
- pomocné programy pre debian/rules
- dep: perl
- Practical Extraction and Report Language Larryho Walla
- sug: kernel-package
- A utility for building Linux kernel related Debian packages.