Package: keepalived (1:1.2.2-3~bpo60+1) [backports]
Links for keepalived
Download Source Package keepalived:
Failover and monitoring daemon for LVS clusters
keepalived is used for monitoring real servers within a Linux Virtual Server (LVS) cluster. keepalived can be configured to remove real servers from the cluster pool if it stops responding, as well as send a notification email to make the admin aware of the service failure.
In addition, keepalived implements an independent Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRPv2; see rfc2338 for additional info) framework for director failover.
You need a kernel >= 2.4.28 or >= 2.6.11 for keepalived. See README.Debian for more information.
Other Packages Related to keepalived
- dep: iproute
- nástroje na správu siete a riadenie premávky
- dep: ipvsadm
- Linux Virtual Server support programs
- dep: libnl1 (>= 1.1)
- knižnica na práci so socketmi netlink
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.16)
- knižnica pre parsovanie parametrov na príkazovom riadku
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1)
- zdieľané knižnice SSL