Package: libelementary-dev (1.7.4-1)
Links for libelementary-dev
Download Source Package elementary:
- Homepage [www.enlightenment.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Development files for libelementary
Elementary is a widget set based on the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries, primarily aimed at creating graphical user interfaces for mobile and embedded devices.
This package contains headers and static libraries for development with libelementary.
Other Packages Related to libelementary-dev
- dep: libecore-dev (>= 1.7.4)
- Ecore headers and static libraries
- dep: libedje-dev (>= 1.7.4)
- libedje headers and static libraries
- dep: libeet-dev (>= 1.7.4)
- Enlightenment DR17 file chunk reading/writing library development files
- dep: libeina-dev (>= 1.7.4)
- Development files for libeina
- dep: libelementary1 (= 1.7.4-1)
- EFL-based widget set library
- dep: libevas-dev (>= 1.7.4)
- Enlightenment DR17 advanced canvas library development files
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries