Package: libsam4 (2.3.0-1)
Links for libsam4
Download Source Package corosync:
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Standards-based cluster framework, Sam library
Corosync is a project to implement a production quality "Revised BSD" licensed implementation of all core functionalities required by openais. The project implements cutting edge research on virtual synchrony to provide 100% correct operation in the face of failures or partitionable networks with excellent performance characteristics.
The Application Interface Specification is a software API and policies which are used to develop applications that maintain service during faults.
This package contains the Sam library, which is a library included in Corosync.
Other Packages Related to libsam4
- dep: libcmap4 (>= 2.3.0)
- Standards-based cluster framework, Cmap library
- dep: libcorosync-common4 (>= 2.3.0)
- Standards-based cluster framework, common library
- dep: libqb0
- high performance client server features library
- dep: libquorum5 (>= 2.3.0)
- Standards-based cluster framework, Quorum library