Package: deluge-web (1.3.5-1)
Links for deluge-web
Download Source Package deluge:
- Homepage [www.deluge-torrent.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (web ui)
Deluge is a full-featured, multi-platform, multi-interface BitTorrent client using libtorrent-rasterbar in it's backend and featuring multiple user-interfaces: GTK+, web and console.
It has been designed using the client-server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
You may want to install this package on a remote server running the deluge daemon (package deluged). See: <URL:http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/ThinClient>
Other Packages Related to deluge-web
- dep: deluge-common (= 1.3.5-1)
- bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (common files)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interaktívny vysokoúrovňový objektovo orientovaný jazyk (štandardná verzia)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-mako
- fast and lightweight templating for the Python platform