Package: libghc-semigroupoids-doc (18.104.22.168-1)
Links for libghc-semigroupoids-doc
Download Source Package haskell-semigroupoids:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Haskell 98 semigroupoids: Category sans id; documentation
A Semigroupoid is a Category without the requirement of identity arrows for every object in the category.
When working with comonads you often have the <*> portion of an Applicative, but not the pure. This was captured in Uustalu and Vene's "Essence of Dataflow Programming" in the form of the ComonadZip class in the days before Applicative. Apply provides a weaker invariant, but for the comonads used for data flow programming (found in the streams package), this invariant is preserved. Applicative function composition forms a semigroupoid.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Other Packages Related to libghc-semigroupoids-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-comonad-doc
- Haskell 98 comonads; documentation
- rec: libghc-contravariant-doc
- Haskell 98 contravariant functors; documentation
- rec: libghc-semigroupoids-dev
- Haskell 98 semigroupoids: Category sans id
- rec: libghc-semigroups-doc
- Haskell98 semigroups; documentation
- rec: libghc-transformers-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library; documentation