Package: python3-epr-dbg (0.6.1-2)
Links for python3-epr-dbg
Download Source Package pyepr:
- Homepage [avalentino.github.com]
Python ENVISAT Product Reader API (debug extension for Python 3)
PyEPR provides Python bindings for the ENVISAT Product Reader C API (EPR API) for reading satellite data from ENVISAT ESA (European Space Agency) mission.
PyEPR, as well as the EPR API for C, supports ENVISAT MERIS, AATSR Level 1B and Level 2 and also ASAR data products. It provides access to the data either on a geophysical (decoded, ready-to-use pixel samples) or on a raw data layer. The raw data access makes it possible to read any data field contained in a product file.
This package contains the extension built for the Python 3 debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python3-epr-dbg
- dep: libepr-api2
- ENVISAT Product Reader API for C
- dep: python3-dbg (<< 3.3)
- debug build of the Python 3 Interpreter (version 3.2)
- dep: python3-dbg (>= 3.2)
- dep: python3-epr (= 0.6.1-2)
- Python ENVISAT Product Reader API (Python 3)
- rec: python-numpy-dbg
- Fast array facility to the Python language (debug extension)