Package: verilog (0.9.2-2)
Links for verilog
Download Source Package iverilog:
- Debian Electronics Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Hamish Moffatt (QA Page)
- Wesley J. Landaker (QA Page)
- Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan (QA Page)
- أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy) (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.icarus.com]
Icarus verilog compiler (transitional package)
Icarus Verilog is intended to compile all of the Verilog HDL as described in the IEEE-1364 standard. It is not quite there yet. It does currently handle a mix of structural and behavioral constructs.
The compiler can target either simulation, or netlist (EDIF).
This is a dummy transitional package that will ensure a proper upgrade path. This package may be safely removed after upgrading.
Other Packages Related to verilog
- dep: iverilog
- Icarus verilog compiler