Package: libmp4v2-2 (2.0.0~dfsg0-1)
Links for libmp4v2-2
Download Source Package mp4v2:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Matteo F. Vescovi (QA Page)
- Homepage [code.google.com]
library to read, create, and modify mp4 files (shared library)
The MP4v2 library provides an API to create and modify mp4 files as defined by ISO-IEC:14496-1:2001 MPEG-4 Systems. This file format is derived from Apple's QuickTime file format that has been used as a multimedia file format in a variety of platforms and applications. It is a very powerful and extensible format that can accommodate practically any type of media.
MP4v2 was originally bundled with mpeg4ip library, but has been moved into its own maintained library due to a combination of the cessation of support of mpeg4ip and the usefulness of this library on its own.
This package contains the shared library.
Other Packages Related to libmp4v2-2
- dep: multiarch-support
- Pacote de transição para garantir a compatibilidade do multiarch
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Biblioteca de suporte do GCC
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- Biblioteca C++ padrão GNU v3
- enh: gtkpod (>> 0.99.16)
- manage songs and playlists on an Apple iPod