Package: fvwm1 (1.24r-55)
Links for fvwm1
Download Source Package fvwm1:
Old version of the F(?) Virtual Window Manager
This package contains the old version of the FVWM windows manager. It is no longer supported upstream, having been replaced by FVWM 2, and so no non-Debian-related bugs will be fixed unless someone else provides a patch.
You probably only want to use this package instead of the fvwm package if you know what you are doing or have very specific requirements.
FVWM is a fairly small window manager which provides a three-dimensional appearance and a virtual desktop, complete with colour icons.
You will need to install the fvwm-common package if you want the xpmroot command and some icons, along with manual pages for the modules.
Other Packages Related to fvwm1
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- Biblioteca X11, lado do cliente
- dep: libxext6 (>= 0)
- Biblioteca de extensões variadas do X11
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: m4
- Uma linguagem de processamento de macros
- sug: fvwm-icons
- icon *.xpm files from fvwm development site
- or fvwm-common
- Package not available
- sug: librplay3 (>= 3.3.2-2)
- rplay network audio system - shared libraries
- sug: menu (>> 2.0)
- gera o menu de programas para todas as aplicações que usam o menu
- sug: xfonts-100dpi
- 100 dpi fonts for X
- sug: xfonts-75dpi
- 75 dpi fonts for X