Package: fai-client (4.0.8~deb7u1)
Links for fai-client
Download Source Package fai:
- Homepage [fai-project.org]
Fully Automatic Installation client package
FAI is a non-interactive system to install, customize and manage Linux systems and software configurations on computers as well as virtual machines and chroot environments, from small networks to large infrastructures and clusters.
This is the client package for FAI. It contains the parts necessary to run the softupdate functionality on already installed systems, and is needed for the dirinstall functionality and others on a FAI server.
Other Packages Related to fai-client
- dep: file
- Determina o tipo de um ficheiro usando números "mágicos"
- dep: iproute
- ferramentas de controlo de tráfego e redes
- dep: libapt-pkg-perl
- Perl interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: perl
- Linguagem Prática de Extracção e Relatórios de Larry Wall (Perl)
- rec: debconf-utils
- debconf utilities
- rec: libgraph-perl
- Perl module for graph data structures and algorithms
- sug: logtail
- Print log file lines that have not been read (deprecated)