Package: profphd (1.0.39-1)
Links for profphd
Download Source Package profphd:
- Homepage [predictprotein.org]
secondary structure and solvent accessibility predictor
This package provides prof(1), the protein secondary structure, accessibility and transmembrane helix predictor from Burkhard Rost. Prediction is either done from protein sequence alone or from an alignment - the latter should be used for optimal performance.
How well does prof(1) perform?
* Secondary structure is predicted at an expected average accuracy > 72% for the three states helix, strand and loop.
* Solvent accessibility is predicted at a correlation coefficient (correlation between experimentally observed and predicted relative solvent accessibility) of 0.54
* Transmembrane helix prediction has an expected per-residue accuracy of about 95%. The number of false positives, i.e., transmembrane helices predicted in globular proteins, is about 2%.
Other Packages Related to profphd
- dep: librg-utils-perl (>= 1.0.16)
- parsers and format conversion utilities used by (e.g.) profphd
- dep: perl
- Linguagem de extração e relatórios prática de Larry Wall
- dep: profnet-prof
- neural network architecture for profacc
- dep: profphd-net
- neural network architecture for profphd
- dep: profphd-utils
- profphd helper utilities convert_seq and filter_hssp
- rec: pp-popularity-contest
- PredictProtein popularity contest