Package: python-selinux (2.1.9-5)
Links for python-selinux
Download Source Package libselinux:
- Debian SELinux maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Manoj Srivastava (QA Page)
- Russell Coker (QA Page)
Python bindings to SELinux shared libraries
This package provides the Python bindings needed for developing Python SELinux applications.
Security-enhanced Linux is a patch of the Linux kernel and a number of utilities with enhanced security functionality designed to add mandatory access controls to Linux. The Security-enhanced Linux kernel contains new architectural components originally developed to improve the security of the Flask operating system. These architectural components provide general support for the enforcement of many kinds of mandatory access control policies, including those based on the concepts of Type Enforcement, Role-based Access Control, and Multi-level Security.
Other Packages Related to python-selinux
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 2.1.9)
- bibliotecas compartilhadas de execução SELinux
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- linguagem interativa de alto nível orientada a objetos (versão padrão)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)