Package: happstack (0.5.0.2-2)
Links for happstack
Download Source Package haskell-happstack:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Haskell web framework
Happstack is a Haskell web framework, designed so that developers can prototype quickly, deploy painlessly, scale massively, operate reliably, and change easily. It supports GNU/Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, and Windows environments.
Happstack provides you with all the components you need to build and deploy your application, which is completely self-contained. Particularly, Happstack provides the application with a distributed and persistent data storage layer, capable to interact with the application itself directly in terms of Haskell data structures.
This package contains the tool used to create and manage a Happstack project.
Other Packages Related to happstack
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- biblioteca GNU C embarcada: bibliotecas compartilhadas
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4) [amd64, i386]
- Biblioteca runtime Interface de Função Estrangeira
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.9-3) [kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386]
- dep: libgmp3c2
- biblioteca aritmética de multi precisão
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- biblioteca de compressão - runtime (tempo de execução)
- rec: libghc6-happstack-dev
- Haskell web framework - GHC 6 libraries