Package: sisu (2.7.9-1)
Links for sisu
Download Source Package sisu:
- Homepage [www.sisudoc.org]
documents - structuring, publishing in multiple formats and search
SiSU is a lightweight markup based, command line oriented, document structuring, publishing and search framework for document collections.
With minimal preparation of a plain-text, (UTF-8) file, using its native markup syntax in your text editor of choice, SiSU can generate various document formats (most of which share a common object numbering system for locating content), including plain text, HTML, XHTML, XML, EPUB, OpenDocument text (ODF:ODT), LaTeX, PDF files, and populate an SQL database with objects (roughly paragraph-sized chunks) so searches may be performed and matches returned with that degree of granularity: your search criteria is met by these documents and at these locations within each document. Object numbering is particularly suitable for "published" works (finalized texts as opposed to works that are frequently changed or updated) for which it provides a fixed means of reference of content. Document outputs also share semantic meta-data provided.
SiSU also provides concordance files, document content certificates and manifests of generated output.
A vim syntax highlighting file and an ftplugin with folds for sisu markup is provided, as are syntax highlighting files for kate, kwrite, gedit and diakonos. Vim 7 includes syntax highlighting for SiSU.
man pages, and interactive help are provided.
Dependencies for various features are taken care of in sisu related packages. The package sisu-complete installs the whole of SiSU.
Additional document markup samples are provided in the package sisu-markup-samples which is found in the non-free archive the licenses for the substantive content of the marked up documents provided is that provided by the author or original publisher.
Other Packages Related to sisu
- dep: rsync
- programa para cópia rápida de arquivos remotos (como o rcp)
- dep: ruby (>= 1.8.2)
- um interpretador para a linguagem de scripts orientada a objetos Ruby
- dep: unzip
- Desarquivador para arquivos .zip
- dep: zip
- compactador para arquivos .zip
- rec: keychain
- gerenciador de chaves para OpenSSH
- rec: librmagick-ruby
- ImageMagick API for Ruby
- rec: openssl
- binários "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) e ferramentas relacionadas a criptografia
- rec: sisu-pdf
- dependencies to convert SiSU LaTeX output to pdf
- rec: sisu-postgresql
- SiSU dependencies for use with PostgreSQL database
- rec: sisu-sqlite
- SiSU dependencies for use with SQLite database
- rec: tidy
- Verificador de sintaxe HTML e reformatador
- rec: vim-addon-manager
- manager of addons for the Vim editor