Package: scalapack-pvm-test (1.8.0-9)
Links for scalapack-pvm-test
Download Source Package scalapack:
- Homepage [www.netlib.org]
Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Test files for PVM
ScaLAPACK is the parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses PVM.
There are packages for the shared libraries, for the static libraries and the development files and for test programs (this one).
Also included: PBLAS, Parallel Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms.
Other Packages Related to scalapack-pvm-test
- dep: blacs1-pvm (>= 1.1)
- Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Shared libs. for PVM
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- Biblioteka wspomagająca GCC
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libpvm3
- Parallel Virtual Machine - shared libraries
- dep: libscalapack-pvm1 (>= 1.8.0)
- Scalable Linear Algebra Package - Shared libs. for PVM
- dep: scalapack-test-common
- Test data for ScaLAPACK testers
- sug: scalapack-doc
- Scalable Linear Algebra Package Documentation