Package: r-cran-mgcv (1.7-13-1)
Links for r-cran-mgcv
Download Source Package mgcv:
GNU R package for multiple parameter smoothing estimation
This package provides functions for generalised additive models (GAMs) and other generalized ridge regression problems with multiple smoothing parameter selection by GCV or UBRE. It includes an implementation (not a clone) of gam().
This package is part of the set of packages that are 'recommended' by R Core and shipped with upstream source releases of R itself.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-mgcv
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.14.1)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-matrix
- GNU R package of classes for dense and sparse matrices
- dep: r-cran-nlme
- GNU R package for (non-)linear mixed effects models