Pakiet: primrose (6+dfsg1-2)
Odnośniki dla primrose
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Informacje dla deweloperów (PTS)
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego primrose:
- Strona internetowa [primrose.sourceforge.net]
compelling tile-placement puzzle game
Primrose is a puzzle game by Jason Rohrer and a departure from his previous games.
Primrose is an exploration into deep gameplay in single-player games. It is a tile clearing and placement game with chain reactions and without gravity or timing elements. The audio is limited to minimal but dynamic sound effects that change with game events and progress. It was designed as a casual but engaging and intelligent game for mobile phones.
The player places pairs of coloured tiles on a 7x7 grid. Tiles are cleared by surrounding one colour group with another colour group, scoring points. The cleared tiles change the colour of the surrounding colour group, allowing for chain reactions that give more points. More colours are added as more tiles have been placed on the grid and eventually the game will end when the grid fills up.
Primrose features a networked high score board with instant replay of the high scores, a comprehensive tutorial with animated examples, a colourblind mode, glowing, pulsating, retro graphics and synth-inspired sound effects.
Inne pakiety związane z primrose
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- Biblioteka wspomagająca GCC
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- Standardowa biblioteka GNU C++, wersja 3