Package: mono-vbnc (2.6.2-2)
Links for mono-vbnc
Download Source Package mono-basic:
- Homepage [www.mono-project.com]
Mono Visual Basic Compiler (VB.NET)
This is the Mono Visual Basic.NET Compiler (vbnc), aimed at the specifications / features of the Visual Basic 2005 compiler. A platform-independent compiler which produces executable CIL (Common Intermediate Language) binaries. This compiler targets the CLI (Common Language Infrastructure) 2.0 runtime version.
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell. Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language) bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
Other Packages Related to mono-vbnc
- dep: libmono-corlib2.0-cil (>= 2.6.3)
- Mono core library (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: libmono-microsoft-visualbasic8.0-cil (>= 2.0)
- Visual Basic 2005 runtime libraries for Mono
- dep: libmono-system2.0-cil (>= 2.6.3)
- Mono System libraries (for CLI 2.0)
- dep: mono-runtime (>= 188.8.131.52)
- Środowisko uruchomieniowe Mono