Pakiet: igstk-examples (4.2.0-3)
Odnośniki dla igstk-examples
Zasoby systemu Debian:
- Raporty o błędach
- Informacje dla deweloperów (PTS)
- Dziennik zmian w systemie Debian
- Informacje nt. praw autorskich
- Śledzenie łatek systemu Debian
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego igstk:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Strona QA, Archiwum e-mail)
- Dominique Belhachemi (Strona QA)
- Steve M. Robbins (Strona QA)
- Strona internetowa [www.igstk.org]
Toolkit for image-guided surgery applications - examples
The Image-Guided Surgery Toolkit (IGstk: pronounced IGStick) is a high-level component-based framework providing common functionality for image-guided surgery applications.
This software framework consists of a set of high-level components integrated with other low-level open source software libraries and application programming interfaces (API) from hardware vendors.
The cornerstone of IGstk is robustness. IGstk provides the following high-level functionality: Ability to read and display medical images including CT and MRI in DICOM format. An interface to common tracking hardware (e.g. AURORA from Northern Digital Inc.). A graphical user interface and visualization capability including a four-quadrant view (axial, sagittal, coronal, and 3D) as well as a multi-slice axial view (from 1 by 1 to many by many such as 10 by 10).
Registration: point based registration and a means for selecting these points. Robust common internal software services for logging, exception-handling and problem resolution.
This package contains examples from the IGstk source.
Inne pakiety związane z igstk-examples
- sug: libigstk4-dev
- Toolkit for image-guided surgery applications - development