Package: mpich-shmem-bin (1.2.7-9.1)
Links for mpich-shmem-bin
Download Source Package mpich:
- Debian Scientific Computing Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Adam C. Powell IV (QA Page)
- Alexandre Fayolle (QA Page)
- Homepage [www-unix.mcs.anl.gov]
MPI parallel computing system implementation, SHMEM version
MPICH is a robust and flexible implementation of the MPI (Message Passing Interface). MPI is often used with parallel or distributed computing projects. MPICH is a multi-platform, configurable system (development, execution, libraries, etc) for MPI. It can achieve parallelism using networked machines or using multitasking on a single machine.
This version is compiled with ch_shmem support, which runs in shared memory. This method is faster than ch_p4 or ch_p4mpd on SMP machines, but cannot be used on a cluster.
Other Packages Related to mpich-shmem-bin
- dep: gdb
- Debugger GNU
- dep: libmpich-shmem1.0gf (= 1.2.7-9.1)
- mpich-shmem runtime shared library