Package: tellico-data (2.3.5+dfsg.1-4)
Links for tellico-data
Download Source Package tellico:
- Homepage [tellico-project.org]
Collection manager for books, videos, music, etc [data]
Tellico is a collection manager for KDE. It includes default collections for books, bibliographies, comic books, videos, music, coins, stamps, trading cards, and wines.
Tellico capabilities include:
* creation of user-defined custom collections with unlimited fields, * automatically formatted names, * sorting and filtering by any field or property, * ISBN validation, * full customization for printing or display through XSLT files, * import and export of CSV, RIS, BibTeX and BibTeXML files, * import data from Amazon, IMDb, CDDB or any US-MARC compliant z39.50 server.
Tellico files are stored in XML format, avoiding the need for a database server, and allowing other software applications to use the data.
This package contains the architecture independent files, such data files and documentation.
Other Packages Related to tellico-data
- dep: kdelibs5-data
- core shared data for all KDE Applications
- rec: tellico
- Collection manager for books, videos, music, etc
- sug: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)