Package: echoping (6.0.2-6)
Links for echoping
Download Source Package echoping:
- Homepage [echoping.sourceforge.net]
Small test tool for TCP servers
echoping is a small program to test (approximatively) performances of a remote host by sending it requests such as HTTP requests.
In any case, be polite: don't bother the remote host with many repeated requests, especially with large size. Ask for permission if you often test hosts which aren't yours.
* plugins, so you can extend echoping with any protocol you like and/or use, * Supports IPv6 as well as IPv4, * Supports IDN (Unicode domain names), * uses the protocols echo, discard, chargen or HTTP, * can use cryptographic connections with HTTP, * uses UDP instead of TCP for the protocols which accept it (like echo), * can repeat the test and display various measures about it,
Other Packages Related to echoping
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.12.17-0)
- GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.14)
- bibliotheek voor het ontleden van commandoregel parameters