Package: libmp3lame-ocaml-dev (0.3.1-1 and others)
Links for libmp3lame-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package ocaml-lame:
- Homepage [savonet.sourceforge.net]
OCaml interface to the lame library -- developpement files
This package provides an interface to the lame library for OCaml programmers.
LAME (LAME Ain't an MP3 Encoder) is a research project for learning about and improving MP3 encoding technology. LAME includes an MP3 encoding library, a simple frontend application, and other tools for sound analysis, as well as convenience tools.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop OCaml programs which use ocaml-lame.
Other Packages Related to libmp3lame-ocaml-dev
- dep: libmp3lame-dev
- MP3 encoding library (development)
- dep: libmp3lame-ocaml (= 0.3.1-1+b1)
- OCaml interface to the lame library -- runtime files
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries